Name: Prof Dinesh H Soni
- BE (IT)
- MMS (HR)
- Diploma in Psychology
- PG Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (Currently studying)
Occupation: Businessman and freelance Trainer
- Young Achiever Award by Rotaract International District 3132
- Maheshwari Achievers Award by Yuva Maheshwari, Latur
- Appreciation Award by Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- माहेश्वरी समाज : काल, आज आणि उद्या:
Dainik Marathwada Neta
June 18, 2013
- Psychometric Testing: A Toolkit for Human Resource Management
I am an HR post graduate by education and a certified 16PF professional. I have deep interest in psychological and psychometric testing. I have delivered lectures on Entrepreneurship Development and Personality Development at various renowned institutes and organisations. I have been trainer for Rotary International’s prestigious “School RYLA” project. I have also worked as lecturer and HOD at few renowned educational institutes in Latur, the educational hub in south central Maharashtra. I currently own a Procurement based business and also works as a freelance trainer.
I am also active in social circles and have worked as president of Rotaract Club of Latur MidTown and Yuva Maheshwari Latur.